Explore Diverse MSN Careers
Prepare for CNL and nurse educator exams
Impact the future of health care
Finish your degree while working
The online master’s degree program in nursing at Spring Hill College will equip you with the skills, experience and knowledge you need to advance your nursing career. Learn to be a leader in the industry and inspire the next generation of health care professionals
- Employment of health care occupations is projected to grow 15% from 2019 to 2029.1
- The data shows a national nurse faculty vacancy rate of 7.2%2
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
In-Demand Careers for Nurses With MSN
Clinical Nurse Manager1 $83,545 per year
Nursing Instructor2 $83,160 per year
Health Services Manager3 $100,980 per year
Chief Nursing Officer4 $128,031 per year
Advance Your Career With an MSN Degree
A Master of Science in Nursing degree from Spring Hill College will prepare you to take the next step in your nursing career. You’ll open doors to leadership positions and set yourself up to mentor the next generation of health care providers with this in-demand degree. Career opportunities increase dramatically for those with an MSN degree, and so does earning potential.
- The salary range for research nurses with an MSN starts with an average of $74,000.5
- Nurse anesthetists take home a median salary of nearly $175,000 per year.5
- Gain the skills needed to impact nursing and health care through various roles.
Choose From Three Tracks
Customize your master’s degree in nursing from Spring Hill College by choosing from tracks in Executive Leadership, Clinical Nurse Leadership or Nursing Education. You’ll graduate ready to reach your health care career goals.
Clinical Nurse Leader
The MS in Nursing from Spring Hill features a concentration in Clinical Nurse Leadership that gives students the leadership skills to coordinate patient care, evaluate patient outcomes and manage risk.
The Nursing Executive Leadership concentration of the MS in Nursing prepares students to assume leadership roles in business settings in healthcare.
Spring Hill’s MS in Nursing features a concentration in Nursing Education to provide students the tools to teach nursing in both staff and patient settings.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- How to acquire a leadership or educator role in the nursing industry
- How to make meaningful connections between coursework and real-life scenarios
- How to analyze advanced statistics for health care
- How to be an ethical and conscientious manager or educator
Skills You’ll Gain
- Leadership in service to others at the point of care
- Management of complex clinical cases
- Integration of patient-centered and culturally appropriate concepts
- Communication to lead interprofessional teams by collaborating and consulting with other health professionals
- Advanced nursing practice interventions