Learn What it Takes to Succeed in Management Information Systems
Because of a shortage of MIS specialists, this program has a strong career outlook. Students graduate with skills that are immediately applicable in the field, including the use of unique software applications. In addition, they gain valuable knowledge of finance, accounting and economics that can be applied in a wide range of jobs.
- Our program will prepare you to move into managerial roles in your field.
- You’ll earn a strong foundation in business that will make you a more in-demand job applicant.
What Makes Us Unique
Our program gives students a broad and solid understanding of business that they may not be able to get through other programs. We use current technology to teach business foundations, which further adds to students’ knowledge of information technology — the same technology students will use in the field.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Pursue In-Demand Jobs
Network and Computer Systems Administrator $84,810 per year1
Information Security Analyst $103,590 per year2
Computer Programmer $89,190 per year3
Computer Support Specialist $65,450 per year4
Start Your Career Faster
A well-rounded education will give you the skills needed to lead in the field of management information systems. Our experienced faculty will give you support and guidance every step of the way, so you’re ready to work in a fulfilling and exciting career.
- Employment of information security analysts is projected to grow 33% from 2020 to 2030.2
- About 70,400 openings for computer support specialists are projected each year, on average.4
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Apply advanced business principles in the functional areas of business.
- Implement an overlapping of business knowledge, skills and values.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, professional writing and presentation skills.
- Develop solutions to a variety of advanced programming problems using the C# programming language.
- Financial management
- Business strategy
- Critical thinking
- Object-oriented programming
- Business ethics