Gain In-Demand Management and Leadership Skills
Propel your career
Join an in-demand industry
Gain valuable experience
Spring Hill College’s well-rounded and industry-informed curriculum will help you reach long-term career goals after earning your MBA.
- Boost your earning potential. The median annual wage for management occupations was $105,660 in May 2019, according to the BLS. 1
- Stand out from your competition. Students will distinguish themselves from their competition with their focused expertise in a concentration area.
- Explore diverse career options. MBA graduates can continue on to roles across industries.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email
Open Doors to Career Advancement
Marketing Manager $78,900 per year2
Business Operations Manager $84,000 per year2
Finance Manager $120,000 per year2
Business Development Director $156,000 per year2
Put Your Spring Hill MBA to Work
Whether you want to advance your career within your current company or expand your opportunities elsewhere, you’ll be able to put your online MBA courses to work soon after graduating. You’ll be prepared for leadership and management roles and equipped to develop effective business strategies. Our engaging industry-informed curriculum, paired with our knowledgeable and distinguished faculty, will set you up for a successful MBA career path and a considerable ROI.
- Employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029.1
- The growth in the industry will result in 505,000 new jobs by 2029.1
- Our in-demand specializations help you stand out in the job market among sought-after MBA graduates.
Choose From Three Concentrations
Our three in-demand concentrations will enhance your online MBA course curriculum and leave you with a deeper understanding and set you up as a subject matter expert.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- How to analyze and synthesize information using statistical techniques to make sound business decisions on your MBA career path.
- How to demonstrate an understanding of leadership and organizational behavior theories and how they can address current business problems.
- How to analyze the current business environment to develop effective business strategies.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Project management
- Business strategy
- Supply chain efficiency
- Real-world analytics