Accelerated Online MBA: Careers
Gain In-Demand Management and Leadership Skills
Propel your career
Join an in-demand industry
Gain valuable experience
Spring Hill College’s well-rounded and industry-informed curriculum will help you reach long-term career goals after earning your MBA.
- Boost your earning potential. The median annual wage for management occupations was $105,660 in May 2019, according to the BLS. 1
- Stand out from your competition. Students will distinguish themselves from their competition with their focused expertise in a concentration area.
- Explore diverse career options. MBA graduates can continue on to roles across industries.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Open Doors to Career Advancement
Marketing Manager $78,900 per year2
Business Operations Manager $84,000 per year2
Finance Manager $120,000 per year2
Business Development Director $156,000 per year2
Data Architect $98,860 per year4
Put Your Spring Hill MBA to Work
Whether you want to advance your career within your current company or expand your opportunities elsewhere, you’ll be able to put your online MBA courses to work soon after graduating. You’ll be prepared for leadership and management roles and equipped to develop effective business strategies. Our engaging industry-informed curriculum, paired with our knowledgeable and distinguished faculty, will set you up for a successful MBA career path and a considerable ROI.
- Employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029.1
- The growth in the industry will result in 505,000 new jobs by 2029.1
- Our in-demand specializations help you stand out in the job market among sought-after MBA graduates.
Choose From Four Concentrations
Our four in-demand concentrations will enhance your online MBA course curriculum and leave you with a deeper understanding and set you up as a subject matter expert.
Accelerated MBA: Project Management
The Project Management concentration of Spring Hill’s MBA equips students with the knowledge base to lead projects from planning to execution.
Accelerated MBA: Leadership
Spring Hill College’s MBA features a concentration in Leadership, which gives students the opportunity to dive into courses that include leadership theory, conflict management and business ethics.
Accelerated MBA: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The online MBA program’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management prepares students for positions in management in areas that cover purchasing, transportation management, inventory control and supplier management.
Accelerated MBA: Business Analytics
Learn to use, communicate and interpret basic statistics and perform data mining in real-world business problems.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- How to analyze and synthesize information using statistical techniques to make sound business decisions on your MBA career path.
- How to demonstrate an understanding of leadership and organizational behavior theories and how they can address current business problems.
- How to analyze the current business environment to develop effective business strategies.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Project management
- Business strategy
- Supply chain efficiency
- Real-world analytics