Apply Technology Skills in the Field with an Online BS in Computer Science
As businesses and organizations increasingly move operations online, the need for skilled computer science experts grows. Our graduate program will prepare you with the industry knowledge you need to effectively work in a variety of careers.
- Our curriculum integrates liberal arts concepts and computer science, providing a unique and practical perspective on technology
- You’ll graduate prepared to work in fields like software design, IT, data science, and more
What Makes Us Unique
Our program provides an interdisciplinary approach to computer science, using foundational subjects like psychology and social science to give students a well-rounded and applicable set of industry skills. We also provide an optional cybersecurity concentration.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Pursue In-Demand Jobs
Software Developer $110,140 per year1
Information Security Analyst $103,590 per year2
Computer and Information Systems Manager $151,150 per year3
Web Developer $77,200 per year4
The In-Demand Field of Computer Science Needs Your Expertise
A well-rounded education will give you the skills needed to lead in the field of computer science. Our experienced faculty will give you support and guidance every step of the way, so you’re ready to work in a fulfilling and exciting career.
- About 16,300 openings for information security analysts are projected each year, on average, over the decade.2
- Employment of computer and information research scientists is projected to grow 22% from 2020 to 2030.5
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Develop algorithmic thinking and problem-solving using computers
- Study object-oriented analysis and design
- Learn about the design and analysis of algorithms
- Explore the world of modern computing systems from logical gates to user-level applications
- Critical thinking
- Communication of tech principles
- IT Design
- Computer Science Foundations
- IT Management
Gain specialized knowledge and technical skills for a career in the growing and in-demand field of cybersecurity.