Learn Valuable Skills to Excel in Applied Technology
Careers in technology are opening across all industries and there is no shortage of opportunities for candidates with the right experience. With three different concentrations to choose from, Spring Hill College’s online BS in Applied Technology prepares students for a wide range of careers from health care to transportation.
- Our program offers three unique concentrations: financial management, healthcare management and supply chain management.
- Learn relevant technology you can immediately use and apply.
What Makes Us Unique
Our program applies a strong foundation in business that other programs lack. We use the most current technology as components in standard business courses as well as dedicated technology courses. The Jesuit mission is integrated into the curriculum, and our focus is on teaching, so our classes are small and students get the personal touch they need.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Pursue In-Demand Jobs
Financial Manager $134,180 per year1
Financial Analyst $83,660 per year2
Manufacturing Sales Representative $86,650 per year3
Health Service Manager $104,280 per year4
The Growing Field of Applied Technology Needs Experts
A well-rounded education will give you the skills needed to lead in the field of applied technology. Our experienced faculty will give you support and guidance every step of the way, so you’re ready to work in a fulfilling and exciting career.
- About 64,200 openings for financial managers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.1
- Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 32% from 2020 to 2030.4
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Apply advanced business principles in the functional areas of business.
- Implement an overlapping of business knowledge, skills and values.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, professional writing and presentation skills.
- Design and develop fully functional relational database systems.
- Business strategy
- Project management
- Critical thinking
- Data communications
- Business ethics
Prepare for a successful career in finance with specialized knowledge and hands-on skills in areas like investments, analytics and more.
Specialize your studies and gain the management skills required to lead health care operations in a range of contexts.
Supply Chain Management
Gain the foundational business skills you need to manage supply chains and direct the flow of goods and services in any industry.