A Practical Approach to the Business of Applied Technology
Strong Business Foundation
3 Unique Concentrations
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration 2-4 years
- Cost per Credit $411
- Credit Hours 120
Stand Out from the Rest
By integrating current technology with a business administration curriculum, Spring Hill College’s online applied technology program gives students the essential skills to succeed as professionals.
Students will learn to apply current technology to solve business problems in an industry that increasingly needs trained experts. With hands-on courses in project management, computer information systems, database management systems and more, this program will allow you to apply these technologies to help improve processes, increase profits and manage operations.
Prepare for In-Demand Applied Technology Careers
The skills you’ll learn in this program are in high demand since careers in technology can be found across all industries and organizations. About 41,000 openings for financial analysts are projected each year1, but that’s only one path.
Our online bachelor’s program will prepare you to work in areas like bank management, financial planning, medical office management, pharmaceuticals and more. It’s never been easier to apply passions in a practical way.Explore Careers
Prepare for a successful career in finance with specialized knowledge and hands-on skills in areas like investments, analytics and more.
Specialize your studies and gain the management skills required to lead health care operations in a range of contexts.
Supply Chain Management
Gain the foundational business skills you need to manage supply chains and direct the flow of goods and services in any industry.
Professional Knowledge from Experts
The curriculum in the online bachelor’s in applied technology is taught by experienced faculty and will give you the opportunity to earn industry-recognized certifications surrounding SAP, ERP and Bloomberg Terminal.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Management
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Economics
Apply Today to Our BS in Applied Technology Program
Transfer Up to 96 Credits
Apply now to earn your BS in Applied Technology degree from Spring Hill College. Our flexible, fully online program will give you the experience you need, regardless of your schedule. Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
|A completed online application|
|GPA of at least 2.5|
Affordable Degree Options
$49,320 Total Tuition
$411 Per Credit Hour
The online BS in Applied Technology program offers a cost-effective way to get ahead of the competition. Our program is built to be flexible and to get you ready for your career quickly.Learn More
What You’ll Learn
Throughout this program, you’ll gain essential business administration knowledge and learn to apply current technology to solve business problems. The practical skills you’ll gain in this program will allow you to apply technologies to help improve processes, increase profits and manage operations. In addition to completing the common core, you’ll also complete lower- and upper-division business classes, technology courses and one of three concentrations.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Apply advanced business principles in the functional areas of business.
- Implement an overlapping of business knowledge, skills and values.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, professional writing and oral presentation skills.
- Design and develop fully functional relational database systems.
DR. SAM KHOURY, GRADUATE PROGRAM DIRECTOR APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
The Spring Hill College online applied technology program is led by Dr. Sam Khoury. In addition to decades of experience, he brings a commitment to making sure each and every student succeeds.
- Ph.D., Organization and Management with a concentration in CIS, Capella University (2009)
- MSA, General Administration, Central Michigan University (1998)
Guidance from Expert Faculty
Our faculty are experienced in their fields and dedicated to the success of our students. Through the course of your online learning, they’ll be there to give you support, answer your questions and impart valuable knowledge to put you ahead of the competition.
Online Study at Spring Hill College
When you enroll in Spring Hill College’s online BS in Management Information Systems program, you’re joining a supportive environment that’s committed to your success. Online learning at Spring Hill offers:
- An asynchronous format. Listen to lectures, read texts and complete coursework on your time.
- Full-time and part-time flexibility.
- An experienced and caring faculty.
- A collaborative and diverse learning experience.
Answers To Common Questions
Explore the FAQ to get more in-depth answers. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to us.
You can earn the online BS in Applied Technology degree in as little as two years. Total duration depends on the number of transfer credits accepted and whether you choose to study full- or part-time.
Yes, the BS in Applied Technology accepts up to 96 semester hours for coursework completed at four-year colleges or universities. Transfer credit from an accredited junior or community college is limited to a maximum of 64 semester hours. You can learn more about our admissions policy here.
Yes. The online BS in Applied Technology program offers three unique concentrations:
- Financial Management – Prepare for positions in the financial management field by learning about economic theory, production resource allocation, advanced business analytics techniques and more.
- Healthcare Management – Learn management concepts and techniques in a health care context, including areas such as personnel selection, conflict resolution and risk management.
- Supply Chain Management – Gain a foundation in logistics and SCM theories and techniques that will enable you to manage supply chains in various industries.
You can learn more about coursework for the BS in Applied Technology at Spring Hill College here.