Online Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership: Careers
Find Transformative Careers With an Organizational Leadership Degree
- Broad, versatile degree you can immediately put to work across a variety of fields
- Pursue human resources, marketing, business leadership and sales roles
- Applied learning allows you to apply what you’ve learned to use in real-life situations.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Thrive in the Workplace With an Organizational Leadership Degree
Training and Development Managers1 $113,350 per year
Human Resources Managers2 $116,720 per year
Compensation and Benefits Managers3 $112,270 per year
Sales Managers4 $126,640 per year
Start Earning More With an Organizational Leadership Career
An online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership from Spring Hill College prepares you for a lucrative and successful career in the in-demand field of management. You’ll develop skills ranging from data-gathering and analysis to conflict resolution and creative problem solving — all of which will make you an attractive candidate to employers from many different industries.
- Employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029.5
- The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020, higher than all other major occupational groups.5
- Graduates pursue careers in corporate, educational, government, health care and more.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Effectively use online, multimedia and electronic communication and presentation tools
- Apply analytic and creative thinking skills to recognize, define and solve personal, professional and social problems
- Interpersonal communication and group leadership skills
- Organizational theories and the ability to apply them appropriately
Skills You’ll Gain
- Active listening, assertiveness and conflict resolution skills to function in one on one and group problem solving situations
- The ability to deliver effective oral and written presentations
- Qualitative and quantitative data-gathering and analysis to appropriately define the problem and plan solutions