Find Transformative Careers With an Organizational Leadership Degree
- Broad, versatile degree you can immediately put to work across a variety of fields
- Pursue human resources, marketing, business leadership and sales roles
- Applied learning allows you to apply what you’ve learned to use in real-life situations.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email
Thrive in the Workplace With an Organizational Leadership Degree
Training and Development Managers1 $113,350 per year
Human Resources Managers2 $116,720 per year
Compensation and Benefits Managers3 $112,270 per year
Sales Managers4 $126,640 per year
Start Earning More With an Organizational Leadership Career
An online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership from Spring Hill College prepares you for a lucrative and successful career in the in-demand field of management. You’ll develop skills ranging from data-gathering and analysis to conflict resolution and creative problem solving — all of which will make you an attractive candidate to employers from many different industries.
- Employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029.5
- The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020, higher than all other major occupational groups.5
- Graduates pursue careers in corporate, educational, government, health care and more.
Request More Information
We appreciate your interest in Spring Hill College, and we’d be happy to share more information about us and the program you are interested in. Complete the form and someone will be in touch shortly to discuss your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Effectively use online, multimedia and electronic communication and presentation tools
- Apply analytic and creative thinking skills to recognize, define and solve personal, professional and social problems
- Interpersonal communication and group leadership skills
- Organizational theories and the ability to apply them appropriately
Skills You’ll Gain
- Active listening, assertiveness and conflict resolution skills to function in one on one and group problem solving situations
- The ability to deliver effective oral and written presentations
- Qualitative and quantitative data-gathering and analysis to appropriately define the problem and plan solutions