Launch Your Career in Organizational Leadership
120 Total Credits
Flexible Class Schedules
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email
A Transformative Organizational Leadership Program
Develop a versatile set of skills and realize your leadership potential with the online bachelor’s in organizational leadership from Spring Hill College. Built on a Jesuit, Catholic liberal arts foundation, the program will draw from management, leadership and organizational analysis instruction to make you a more effective member of your organization.
Spring Hill’s online classes make it easy to schedule courses around your life, and the curriculum will empower you to take charge of your career and be an agent for change and transformation within your industry.
Establish Yourself With an Organizational Leadership Bachelor’s Degree
When you graduate with a Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership you will be prepared to succeed in management roles across a variety of industries. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5% from 2019 to 2029.1 Depending on your career goals, you could become an HR manager, health care administrator or leadership coach.Explore Careers
Foundational Leadership Curriculum
The organizational leadership program curriculum prepares graduates for careers in various fields. Through the 20 courses in the major, you’ll gain a diverse set of skills and explore concepts that can be applied directly from the classroom to the workplace.
- BUS 320 International Business
- LDR 420 Conflict Management & Resolution
- PHL 350 Philosophy of Law
- PSY 200 Social Psychology
Online Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership Admissions Requirements
Transfer up to 96 credits
To apply for the Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership, all you are required to provide are your high school transcripts, or college transcripts if you’re planning to transfer credits in. Starting your application is easy, and we’ve outlined a step-by-step guide to explain the process.View the Application Process
An Affordable Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership Program
$399 per credit
$47,880 total tuition
Spring Hill College is committed to making your education affordable and ensuring you can put your degree to use right away. Advance your career, boost your earning potential and earn back your investment.Learn More
What You’ll Learn
Spring Hill College’s online organizational leadership bachelor’s program boasts a diverse curriculum that provides you with a well-rounded and career-focused skill set. You’ll graduate real world ready, equipped to address the challenges facing modern workplaces.
- Effective written presentation: develop clear concise, expository style and master practical forms used in professional situations.
- Effective oral presentation: deliver informative and persuasive presentations and make effective use of media.
- Analytic thinking and creative problem solving: apply analytic and creative thinking skills to recognize, define and solve personal, professional and social problems.
- Interpersonal communication and group leadership: master active listening, assertiveness and conflict resolution skills to function in one on one and group problem solving situations.
- Technology/computer skills: learn to effectively use online, multimedia and electronic communication and presentation tools.
- Understand basic principles and typical patterns of human and group behavior to provide decision making leadership in organizational settings.
- Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative date-gathering and analysis skills to appropriately define the problem and plan solutions.
- Ability to consider and utilize ethical dimensions involved in solving organizational and social problems.
- Demonstrated aptitude with organizational theories and ability to apply appropriately.
- Understanding of and ability to apply effective management and organizational leadership skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of contingency based theories of leadership.
- Demonstrated understanding of social skills required to function in an organization and a global society (including but not limited to etiquette, emotional intelligence, organizational culture, cross cultural knowledge).
Dr. Jamie Franco-Zamudio, Program Director of Organizational Leadership
A full-time faculty member, Dr. Franco-Zamudio has developed a challenging and rewarding online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership program. She brings deep experience in psychology, specifically subjective experiences of oppression or discrimination based on race/ethnicity, gender, social class and sexual orientation.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Psychology, University of California Santa Cruz (2009)
- Master of Science, Psychology, University of California Santa Cruz (2003)
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, The Ohio State University (2001)
Experienced, Expert Faculty
Our dedicated and attentive faculty have a passion for helping adult learners reach their career potential. By sharing their expertise, they are deeply invested in ensuring each student succeeds.
- Expertise in their respective fields
- Mentorship and support through the program
- Personalized attention
A Flexible and Rewarding Online Learning Experience
When you attend Spring Hill College, you’re steeped in a curriculum that is designed specifically with adult learners in mind. The flexible online courses provide the opportunity to earn your degree and advance your career without disrupting your work-life balance.
- Full-time and part-time options
- Asynchronous format — listen to lectures and complete coursework on your time
- Dedicated and attentive faculty
- Applied learning opportunities
Answers To Common Questions
Explore the FAQ to get more in-depth answers. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to us.
Yes, Spring Hill College accepts up to 96 transfer credits with program director acceptance.
Spring Hill College offers rolling admissions so you can apply throughout the year and join us for our spring, summer or fall term — whatever fits your schedule!
Admission may be granted to an applicant with high school transcripts, a 2.5 GPA and/or college transcripts from any courses taken.
A Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership degree prepares you for success in a variety of roles across different fields including a community development specialist, political advisor, project manager or human resources professional.