Launch Your Career
100% Online Classes
Build your Own Degree
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email
A Customizable Interdisciplinary Studies Program
Harness your individuality with the online IDS degree program from Spring Hill College. It draws from a broad set of subjects to help you chart your own educational path.
Spring Hill’s online classes make it easy to schedule courses around your life. Whether you’re looking to immediately enter the workforce or prepare for graduate study, the diverse curriculum in the interdisciplinary studies program will put you in full command of your future.
Broaden Your Horizons With an Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree
When you earn BA/BS in Interdisciplinary Studies, you are prepared to pursue numerous professional pathways. Graduates with an interdisciplinary studies degree earn an average salary of $55,642, according to PayScale.com.1 Depending on your career goals, you could attend law school or become a human resources coordinator, public relations specialist, teacher or journalist.Explore Careers
Flexible Interdisciplinary Studies Curriculum
The online interdisciplinary studies program curriculum prepares graduates for several career paths. Our diverse catalog of 20 core courses allows you to build a plan of study that accentuates your strengths and satisfies your intellectual curiosity.
- CIS 115: Applications in Computer Information Systems
- ENG 121: Composition I
- PHL 101: Introductory Logic
- POL 112: Introduction to American Politics
Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Admissions Requirements
Transfer up to 96 credits
To apply for the online Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, you will need to provide high school transcripts or equivalent, as well as any previous college transcripts. Starting your application is easy, and we’ve outlined a step-by-step guide to explain the process.View the Application Process
An Affordable Online Interdisciplinary Studies Program
$399 per credit
$47,880 total tuition
Spring Hill College is committed to making your education affordable and ensuring you can put your degree to use right away. Advance your career, boost your earning potential and earn back your investment.Learn More
What You’ll Learn
Spring Hill College’s online interdisciplinary studies program boasts a diverse curriculum that provides you with a well-rounded skill set. You’ll learn to integrate concepts from across the educational spectrum as you progress toward a postgraduate education or begin to carve out a unique career path.
- Exercise your intellectual curiosity. In building a customized degree, you’ll acquire the tools to do the same in your professional life.
- Develop a broad knowledge base that enables you to think critically and analyze societal issues from multiple perspectives.
- Professional experience. Put classroom concepts to use in an interdisciplinary internship.
- A well-rounded curriculum. Core courses in science, politics, literature and history.
Dr. Victor DiFate, Program Director of Interdisciplinary Studies
An Associate Professor of Philosophy, Dr. DiFate has helped develop a versatile and challenging curriculum in his role as the Interdisciplinary Studies Director. He specializes in history, philosophy of science and the history of ideas.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Johns Hopkins University
- Master of Arts, Johns Hopkins University
- Master of Arts, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Arts, Northwestern University (Summa Cum Laude)
Our dedicated faculty have a passion for helping adult learners reach their career potential. They are deeply invested in ensuring each student succeeds.
- Experience in their respective fields
- Mentorship and support through the program
- Personalized attention
A Flexible Online Experience
When you attend Spring Hill College, you’re steeped in a curriculum designed specifically with adult learners in mind. The flexible and affordable online courses help you earn your degree and advance your career without disrupting your work-life balance.
- Full-time and part-time options
- Asynchronous format — listen to lectures and complete coursework on your time
- Field-experienced faculty
- Design a degree that suits your goals and interests
Answers To Common Questions
Explore the FAQ to get more in-depth answers. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to us.
The total estimated tuition is $47,880.
Yes, Spring Hill College accepts up to 96 transfer credits with program director acceptance.
There are six start dates — two in the spring, two in the summer, and two in the fall — so you can organize your classes so that they fit your work and life schedule.
There are a total of 20 courses that comprise the core curriculum, allowing you to tailor a course load to suit your interests and goals.