Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing: Careers
Earn a Practical, Career-Focused Digital Marketing Degree
Advance in several careers
Prepare for digital certifications
Network with professionals
Through learning with our expert faculty, completing real-world course projects and connecting with industry leaders and partners, our digital marketing degree online program is focused on ensuring that you develop the skills needed to have a successful career.
- Boost your salary potential. Experienced digital marketing graduates can increase their average yearly salary by up to $8,000.1
- Advance to high-paying positions. Advertising, Promotions and Marketing managers made a median salary of $141,490 in 2020.2
- Gain a necessary credential. For digital marketing management and advertising management positions, most employers prefer a bachelor’s degree.2
Learn More Today
Content here will be a reusable block.
Digital Marketing Career Opportunities
Advertising and Promotions Manager $133,460 per year2
Digital Marketing Manager $68,015 per year3
Marketing Manager $142,170 per year2
Market Research Manager $80,643 per year4
Develop Crucial Skills for your Digital Marketing Career
After completing the BS Digital Marketing, you’ll have a thorough understanding of marketing principles, conducting market research, developing strategic content, defining target audiences and managing a client project. You can apply your skills to a digital marketing career for an industry or a non-profit organization.
Our career-relevant curriculum, industry partnerships, real world projects and expert faculty will ensure that you receive a lifelong benefit from your digital marketing degree.
- Demand is rising for skilled digital marketers. Some of the most sought-after traits include flexibility, adaptability, the ability to set and reach goals, strategic thinking and innovation.5
- Our curriculum prepares you for success by emphasizing marketing, consumer behavior, market research, sales, communication methods and technology and more, which are all relevant topics of study for advertising, promotions and marketing management positions according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.2
- A digital marketing career is lucrative, with the need for qualified professionals raising wages plus the results of successful digital marketing strategies generating massive profits.5
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of marketing.
- Gain a foundation in digital media strategy.
- Conduct and present marketing research.
- Produce digital content for a target audience.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and present results.
- Work with a team to develop and present an integrated marketing plan to a client.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Marketing Research
- Strategic Planning, Writing and Communications
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Social Media Content Development and Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Content Development